WHEN WE CAN HELP YOU
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help across the spectrum of criminal advice. Whatever your particular need, we will always aim to provide outstanding professional advice and representation to ensure the best possible resolution to your case.
We are also able to provide a service for matters that are not purely criminal, such as civil Proceeds of Crime Act matters, regulatory offences or ancillary injunctive procedures.
Specifically, we can help you with the following:
- Advising and assisting during the investigation of criminal offences whether following arrest or at a voluntary interview under caution
- Representation in criminal court proceedings – at the Magistrates’ Courts and Crown Courts - for all criminal offences
- Advising on appellate matters including to the Court of Appeal and on applications to the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC)
- Responding to financial proceedings now typically brought under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA) including Restraint Orders, confiscation proceedings and civil cash seizures
- Advising witnesses or complainants/victims in criminal proceedings
- Extradition and European Arrest Warrant proceedings
- Advising families of deceased persons at coroners’ inquests
- Professional disciplinary proceedings
If we cannot help with your specific need, we will be happy to refer you to an appropriate service provider of equal reputation.
We represent both privately and publicly funded clients.
We can provide you with an estimate of our fees for your case upon request and, in certain cases, may be able to agree a fixed fee and/or payments in regular instalments.
We also have a contract with the Legal Aid Agency to provide publicly funded work. We can help you assess whether you will qualify for Legal Aid and complete the necessary application forms.